Commonly utilized by professionals throughout North Carolina, bonds such as municipal bonds, bid bonds and performance bonds are used to establish guarantees.
At McKinney Insurance Services we can provide a number of customized bonds throughout NC. Bonds guarantee that a specified task – or project – will be completed with due diligence and on schedule. Our selection of bonds can help your project stay on target, while fulfilling your legal state and federal obligations.
Surety Bonds are not insurance policies – they are guarantees. It is not uncommon for businesses and contractors to have certain projects bonded to ensure they are completed, no matter what complications may arise. At McKinney Insurance Services, we specialize in providing both large and small businesses throughout North Carolina with the following bonds:
- Performance Bonds – A performance bond guarantees the performance of contractually agreed upon work.
- Bid Bonds – A bid bond guarantees the beginning of work following the winning of a bid.
- Indemnity Bonds – An indemnity bond guarantees any losses should a party fail to meet deadlines.
- Payment Bonds – A payment bond promises payment to all sub-contractors and vendors.
- License & Permit Bonds –License and permit bonds guarantees the principal will abide by the terms of the license (ex: Auto Dealers, Contractors, Mortgage Lenders, etc.).
- Municipal Bonds – Issued by the state of NC, municipal bonds are used to raise funds.
Often used by professionals in NC, bonds act as contracts designed to do one thing: provide guarantees. The nature and extent of the guarantee, however, are subject to the language used when the bond is drafted. This allows for a tremendous amount of scope and contributes to their versatility and longevity. The agents at McKinney Insurance Services can provide you with a wide range of bonds throughout NC ranging from municipal bonds to bid bonds and permit bonds.
Our experienced agents can help you find the bond – or bonds – you need to protect your project and your investment.
Contact us today to learn more about the bond services we offer throughout North Carolina.